Financial Accountant - Inner Suburbs - Temp-Perm
$100 - 115 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 November 2017
Finance and Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting for a Financial Accountant role working for an international institution. Joining the busy finance team this role has an immediate start. The organisation is well known globally and will add credibility to any CV.
Reporting into the Finance Manager this role requires someone with a strong Financial Accounting background (ideally 5 years plus experience) who can start the role and hit the ground running. The duties will involve:
- Maintenance and management of the reconciliation and analysis of data
- Statutory accounting duties and financial statement preparation
- Derivatives and commodities
- Financial and management reporting
- Assisting in the preparation and compilation of the annual budget and annual reforecast
The successful candidate will have a strong and proven background in Financial Accounting. The client is looking for a CA qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting and statutory reporting skills. You must also have derivates and hedging experience. You will have good interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne