Financial Accountant - Inner Suburban Location - Retail
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 04 September 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 358169LCC
Job Classification : Project Consulting
Our client is a very well-known retailer. If you haven't previously been a customer, you've most likely window shopped here at some point in the past. They're currently looking for a well-rounded financial accountant to join the team. As their newest team member, you will get all the perks associated with working for a retailer. Think discounts, promotions, warehouse conversion offices and the like. They are national in every sense, and have an eye for talent which they will reward accordingly.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for:
* Assisting with system review;
* Assisting with various MYOB automation projects
* Assisting with month end and statutory reporting requirements
* Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities
* Assess drivers of P&L variances to plan, budget, market share & customer perception measures
* Assist with the timely preparation of financial reports
* Assist with management of external audit function
* Ad-hoc duties as required.
* CA/CPA qualification (or international equivalent) essential
* Previous experience within public practice accounting would be viewed favourably
* Exceptional relationship building and stakeholder management skills
* Strong technical accounting skills and the ability to apply these pragmatically
* Proven ability to review business processes and make recommendations for improvement
If you believe you meet most of the above requirements and would love to work for one of Australia's best employers, we would love to hear from you
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691-3631 and quote number 358169LCC.
140 William Street