$120000 - 150000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Our client is a rapidly growing Australian enterprise which also has significant international investment to support its long term growth. With an efficient business model that owns both the infrastructure and the supply chain, our client's products are in great demand from both Australian and global markets, particularly into Asia.
Our client owns a high calibre work environment that is employee centric, the client prides itself on investing in its staff and culture. With a strong and well defined future due to recent acquisitions and growth in international markets, this exciting role to work alongside the General Management team as Finance Manager has been created.
Working alongside the General Management, you will lead a small team across multiple regions and be responsible for:
- Assisting CFO with local M&A activity
- Business partnering with the CEO and GM's to drive performance and provide insightful analysis to support decision making
- Preparing statutory accounts and year end / quarter end close
- Leading the external audit process
- Management of taxation compliance
- Support the business through an ERP upgrade
- Mentoring and developing the finance team
- Improving month end processes, as well as identifying and implementing other efficiencies
- Contract negotiations
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Help drive the financial and commercial integrity of the business
CA/CPA qualified, you will ideally have experience within both industry and a Big 4 Chartered environment. You will have worked in an international business alongside regional stakeholders. You will be technically proficient with the application of Australian and international accounting standards, foreign currency and tax. You will have current knowledge of IFRS, SOX and US GAAP. You will also have exceptional communication skills, with an ability to understand and deliver in line with multiple stakeholder requirements.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rebecca Gist or Antonia Bartels at our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne