Finance Manager | NFP | Inner Suburbs
$110000 - 120000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 30, 2018
Finance and accounting
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and leader in its field. This organisation has aspired to remain innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Manager will be responsible for the successful operation of the full finance function.
This role will be instrumental in setting up a range of new procedures and ensuring the optimisation and improvement of existing processes as the organisation progresses through fundamental change and growth. As a result, the role is best suited to those with not only a strong financial understanding and background but also those with experience in change management and excellent interpersonal skills
Covering a broad range of tasks within finance, the Finance Manager responsibilities will include;
- Financial Management - Providing a range of financial, management and statutory reports on a timely and accurate basis
- Financial and Commercial Analysis - Providing in depth commentary and analysis for planning and delivery of services
- Stakeholder Management - Working with internal and external stakeholders to affect change in a technical and cultural sense
- Process and Change Management - Improving on existing processes and creating new procedures to fit the evolving nature of the business
- Overseeing transactional finance functions - ensuring payment of invoices and collection of fees
As the role sits within a newly created function for the business, there will be no immediate direct reports for this role. However, as the function is established and you settle into the business, the opportunity to manage a team will arise over time.
This is a crucial appointment for the organisation and the success of the person in this role is pivotal to the business continuing to lead the market in the region. Competencies necessary to succeed in the role include high EQ, good influencing skills and the ability to manage the financial operations of a complex business.
You will be a qualified CA/CPA (Or equivalent) with a minimum of five years of experience in finance roles covering the responsibilities outlined above. You must be comfortable in working autonomously with challenging work, often in unchartered territory.
If you are excited by the prospect of a challenging role within a uniquely placed organisation, then apply without hesitation.
Click to APPLY NOW or for more information, please call 03 9691 3631 and quote the reference 06810-0010606592SEG