Finance Manager | City Fringe | $100k + super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 15 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 89332HS
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an experienced & qualified Finance Manager to join an Australian owned business in a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will see you take complete accounting responsibilities for the organisation as well as managing a team.
Reporting to the CFO and with 4 direct reports, your duties will include:
- Oversee and assist in monthly processes
- Review and authorise adjustment journals
- Audit preparation
- Preparation and analysis of profit and loss and balance sheet
- Financial reporting
- Manage cash-flow
- Preparation of 12 month forecast
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc reporting and analysis required
- Review and authorise monthly GST
- Preparation of annual FBT return
- Manage, mentor and provide technical help to direct reports
- Review processes, recommending/implement process improvements
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA Qualified Finance Manager with 1-2 years proven experience in staff management. You will have excellent communication skills, be flexible and hands on in your approach to work and will have proven exposure to a high volume work environment.
You must be immediately available and able to commit to a 12 month contract position.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 89332HS
Seek Code: SK912992A
140 William Street