$80000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
12 February 2019
Finance and accounting
This is a well-established not-for-profit organisation and leader in its field. This organisation has aspired to remain innovative and relevant in a rapidly changing market and has a highly capable and forward-thinking executive team with a breadth of not for profit and commercial experience.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the Finance Analyst will prepare budgets by developing and populating budget templates, liaising with various stakeholders to validate budget information and facilitating the positive contribution of the finance team across the organisation. A high-level summary of responsibilities would include;
- Prepare annual budgets and analytics
- Strategic analysis and performance
- Liaising with various stakeholders to validate budget information
- Facilitate use of financial models, tools and processes
- Management report writing
- Business partnering across divisions
You will work closely with the FP&A Manager, Financial Controller and a range of non-financial stakeholders to achieve the objectives of this role.
You will ideally be a CA/CPA or equivalent with a flair and passion for interpreting numbers to assist the wider business in making important decisions and business cases.
- Experience in managing and delivering budgets & forecasts
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
- Positive & energetic demeanour
Click to APPLY NOW or call 03 9691 3631 for more information and quote the reference
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631