$90000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
14 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their established and growing company. Collaborating with a hardworking and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting and performance reporting. You will be a part of a close knit team
The Finance Analyst will report to the CFO and will be responsible for a range of duties across the finance function whilst partnering with various areas of the business to improve performance, provide detailed analysis and influence strategy. Duties will include;
- Forecast Analysis - review of actual vs forecast
- Branch productivity analysis
- GP analysis - variation from budget analysis
- Sales analysis - Liaise with BDMs regarding targets, feasibility and performance
- Support Annual budgeting process
- Maintenance contract review
- Various governance and compliance work
- Overhead expenditure analysis
- Other analysis as required by the CFO
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Fully or part-qualified CA/CPA
- Experience in either a industry finance role or from a Big-4/Mid-tier firm in Audit or consulting
- Problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets
- Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
- High level of proficiency in Excel.
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be an ambitious and driven finance professional with a keen eye for detail and commercial accumen. This role will require you excellent communication skills and anaytical mind to help shape the strategy and engagements for the business moving forward.
What's on offer?
- An exciting opportunity to extend your ability and your skill set across a diverse and challenging role.
- The chance to partner with senior executives on strategic deep dives and develop financial models and insights to inspire strategic resource allocation and business growth.
- The encouragement and support of an energetic and highly professional team.
- A fast-paced workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- A work environment where your contribution will be valued and rewarded.
- An employer committed to work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631