Exhibition Sales Executive | Permanent | ASAP Start!
$60000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
5 December 2018
My client is a leading international events company with offices in Hong Kong, London and Australia. With established events in Toronto, London, New York, Hong Kong and Melbourne that have been running for over a decade in the mining, technology and finance sectors
Due to their continued growth, they have an opportunity for a full-time exhibition sales executive to join our team located in Southbank.
Reporting to the General Manager APAC you will be responsible for driving exhibition sales activity across the global portfolios. This includes ensuring individual show sales targets are achieved while establishing and maintaining existing client relationships, establish new ones and report on sales activity. You will be able to demonstrate strong telephone sales capabilities as well as a willingness to learn.
- Identify, pursue and close exhibition sales for the portfolio
- Research and identify potential new business
- Make sales calls to qualify leads and to sell floor space
- Maintain an accurate and detailed CRM reporting system using HubSpot
- Attend weekly sales meetings to discuss and review past and upcoming sales
- Attend industry and networking events or associated exhibitions
- Attendance and assistance on-site at assigned exhibitions
- General reporting activity
Benefits and perks:
- Located in South Melbourne
- Base + Super + incentives·
- Local and International travel
- 1-year experience in exhibition, events, media or conference sales
- Previous B2B phone-based sales experience with track record of closing sales over the phone
- Client relationship management skills
- MS Office - Word and Excel
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Customer service skills
- Strong time management skills
- Fast learner
- Negotiation skills
- Professional, polished and well presented
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Tara Goss in our Melbourne office on 9691 3663.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631