ERP Administrator - Pronto
$90,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
6 June 2019
IT and technology
If you are passionate about customer loyalty and engagement this is the role for you. Our client is a highly respected industry leader and your talent as a specialist in Pronto ERP Systems Administration is needed to round out an already brilliant team of high achievers. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set and work in a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance.
In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing ERP strategies to improve business processes. Harness your brilliant experience in Pronto and associated databases to drive necessary improvements and draw on your analytical skills to assist with the troubleshooting of application issues.
Your talent for innovation will be essential as you develop a reporting system for internal key performance metrics.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis of issues within Pronto
- Liaison with internal stakeholders to identify opportunities for enhancements to drive business efficiencies
- Documentation, user guides and training of internal staff
- Ensure security, permissions and data integrity
You have fantastic communication skills and brilliant experience with Pronto ERP, both in the day-to-day use and the back-end operation.
Specific experience required includes:
- Eexperience leading an ERP function.
- Exceptional back-end knowledge and experience with Pronto
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Fantastic analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with all levels of management, staff, dealers, and third parties.
- Brilliant multi-tasking talents and a knack for delivering results under time and within resource constraints.
What's on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and enjoy your full career potential.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is reassured.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631