eDM Developer | Contract to May 2019 | Exact Target
$400 - 550 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
August 8, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a leading retailer seeking a EDM Developer with the ability to manage and deliver multiple high quality designs in a fast paced work environment.
The role of EDM Developer will report into the CRM manager and will be responsible for:
- Create HTML templates for EDM designs
- Accurately input design elements into campaign management system (i.e. Exact Target).
- Test and optimise EDM design across multiple browsers before distribution.
- Monitor and track creative rendering and SPAM filters.
- Deliver EDM campaigns on time and according to brief
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders
This is an EDM Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be highly advantageous if you have had experience working with Exact Target.
Tertiary qualifications in computer science or any other related discipline
- Advanced working knowledge of Adobe application suite including Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver
- Experience using EDM platforms such as Exact Target
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS
- Excellent time management and attention to detail is critical
- Excellent understanding of branding and design principles, specifically in EDM best practice design
- Experienced in mobile and device optimization for EDMs
- Experience working in a similar retail environment
- A tertiary qualification in Graphic Design or Multimedia is desirable
- At least 2 years' experience working as a web designer, specifically designing EDMs
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information contact Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne