MagiQ ERP Support Specialist
$31 - 35 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 April 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half is recruiting an experienced ERP Support specialist for a not-for-profit organisation based in the CBD. They have an urgent need within their Technology team in a varied portfolio of work.
Working as part of the IT Finance team the MagiQ ERP Support officer will troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user assistance when required. Using the solutions database, known workarounds, and prior experience the successful candidate is encouraged to provide L1 support when capable to do so or will escalate to the Business Applications Team to resolve support requests.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Respond to incoming calls and e-mails regarding information technology problems.
- Troubleshoot Dynamics 365 & MagiQ ERP requests and issues.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level.
- Installing hardware and configuring systems and applications.
- Communicate with third-party support.
You will be an impressive ERP specialist with experience working on the MagiQ ERP platform. You will show a high level of written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex information in a clear and succinct manner.
In addition, you will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of Dynamics 365.
- Knowledge of MagiQ ERP.
- Working technical experience with ERP Tools and troubleshooting on the data transfer.
- Experience in CRM, Case and Complaints Management systems is highly desirable.
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Highly organised and able to manage own time effectively, with the ability to achieve deadlines and prioritise work according to conflicting demands.
If you feel this would fit your profile, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or call 03 9691 3661.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631