Divisional Finance Manager
$130000 - 160000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
30 October 2017
Our client is a rapidly growing Australian enterprise which through its international investors and expansion into growth markets throughout Australia and the Asia Pacific is poised to continue its growth journey. With access to unique product and owning key infrastructure, our client is able to satisfy the growing demands of its key customers for large supply.
As a result of transformation and growth, a permanent role for a well balanced Divisional Finance Manager exists to join the Melbourne based Finance team.
Reporting to the CFO with functional responsibility to the General Manager Commercial, you will lead a small team in ensuring the financial control, management reporting & insights and business partnering is best practice.
A versatile finance leader, you will thrive in growth mid sized SME environments and be responsible for a mix of financial, management accounting and business partnering activities per below.
- Compilation of consolidated monthly management and board reports including detailed variance analysis and commentary on key drivers impacting results and key business risks.
- Partner with various stakeholders to develop tailored real time financial dashboards and operational reports to communicating financial information to non-financial staff.
- Development and implementation of a finance team strategy, aligned to the business strategy, ensuring the finance team is able to support the business across its strategic endeavours.
- Actively manage the treasury functions across multiple currencies, optimising working capital through forecasting cash flow requirements.
- Contribute to the annually budgeting processing and quarterly forecasting requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Group Accounting Policies and resolve all technical accounting matters in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Oversee all compliance (statutory, tax, audit) requirements as well as managing stakeholder relationships with all external advisors.
- Preparation of consolidated General Purpose Financial Statements, including management of the audit process across numerous entities.
CA/CPA qualified, you will be an ambitious hands on finance leader familiar with the breadth of skill required to thrive in high growth SME businesses.
You will mix technical proficiency spanning financial reporting, consolidations and foreign currency with a business acumen which provides cash flow and budgetary management to facilitate sound decision making. You will have a customer centric approach to your work with exceptional communication skills, ideal for thriving in a multi stakeholder business environment.
You will be seeking an opportunity to contribute to business growth and share in future successes as part of your ongoing professional developement.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact Rebecca Gist in our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3643.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne