Digital Learning Specialist | Inner Suburbs | $90K+super
$80000 - 90000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
29 October 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a market leading Educational institute seeking a Digital Learning Specialist to design, develop, and implement a range of interactive strategies, packages, and modules which enhance, extend, or augment learning products through a combination of multimedia, digital pedagogy, multiliteracies, and digital constructivism.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with Learning Design staff to audit academic materials with a view to locating, identifying, and exploiting opportunities for the development of rich interactive experiences.
- Develop and distribute content-agnostic interactive templates for use by internal learning design staff with a view to promoting rapid deployment of reusable interactive assets.
- Manage the development of consistent, pedagogically sound interactive and digital material to enhance higher education units.
- Creating bespoke interactive experiences using a range of industry recognised eLearning technologies.
This is a Digital Learning Specilaist role so it imperative you have extensive commercial experience in the following:
- Experience in tertiary teaching environments that addresses contemporary approaches to learner-centred, flexible education
- Extensive experience with Articulate Storyline, Techsmith Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrated experience in innovative design and delivery methods and tools for online teaching
- Knowledge and experience in the use of online Learning Management Systems, such as Blackboard.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information call Sam Rothery on 0396913661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631