Digital Design Manager
$75000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 March 2019
Having established themselves as a market leading SEO company, this organisation continues to grow into a unique full-service digital agency. Whilst they continue to expand, their approach remains the same: to focus on business performance outcomes, not just technology. We spare our clients from the jargon to deliver digital, simplified. We're committed to providing personalised digital strategies that work for you. We look forward to working with you to elevate your website business to new heights.
With a dynamic, flexible and creative approach, the Digital Design Manager demonstrates a passion for both print and digital and how that sits within a brand experience environment. The Design Manager is primarily responsible for the management of the design team, which will see you scheduling and delegating tasks to team members, providing feedback and ensuring that all design work is delivered to our expected level of quality. You will continue to provide leadership and mentoring to the Team, while also delivering design projects.
- Conceptualize & deliver memorable digital & non-digital designs across online & offline channels.
- Fully comprehend design brief requirements/goals & independently deliver on its objectives & client expectations.
- Be a strong leader with compassion and passion
- Be a positive team player who understands workflow urgency
- Multi-task and manage a variety of tasks and projects
- Provide guidance and support to design team members to assist in their growth and ensure their wellbeing.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Proven digital backgroun
- Advanced Sketch and Adobe CC skills
- Experience designing documents and business collateral including proposals and brochures.
- Ability to build rapport and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders and team members
- Up-to-date knowledge and understanding of the latest design trends and digital technologies.
- Have strong communication and presenting skills, it's important that you can provide the rationale behind your design thinking
- Strong aptitude for usability and accessibility best practice
- Strong project management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently and manage a team
Job Reference No: 06810-0010903266SJ
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631