Desktop Support | 3 month contract | $30 p/h + Super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 22 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 098082SG
Job Classification : IT & Technology
We are currently working with a leading non for profit organisation in Melbourne, who currently have this excellent opportunity to be a part of an organisation that improves the community for an experienced Desktop Support professional to join the team to provide tier 2 support for all staff.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting hardware, software, and peripheral devices
- Create and maintain user accounts for both network and database access
- Escalation point for client computing issues; providing a timely response to escalations
- Imaging, managed application deployment, updates, inventory, reporting and Group Policy configuration.
You will have:
- Experience creating and maintaining PC images
- Experience in a similar level 2 desktop support role
- Experience supporting users both face to face and over the phone
- The ability to establish positive working relationships with people at all levels of the organisation
- Great communication skills
How to Apply
Please submit your resume by clicking the Apply Now button.
Reference number: 098082SG
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com
140 William Street