Data Analyst | Inner Suburbs | $95-105k+ Super
$95000 - 105000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This small business is a well-established company with a strong set of values. The people in the business are passionate about what they do, and contribute to a fun, busy, and hardworking company culture, that also rewards integrity, honesty and vision. Having seen great success in recent years this company is investing heavily in its technology and its people, and is highly committed to continuously improving so as to stay at the top of its game.
The Data Analyst positon is a new role for the business and sits in a growing technology team. The business is going through a significant transformation and overhauling major systems and processes. The raft of technology and business projects has been the catalyst behind the creation of this position and there is a strong and definite need for a data analyst to own the data management in the business. The role will involve a lot of mapping and integration work, as well as the development of a data warehouse, and enhanced use of their BI tools.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data migration - data cleansing, ETL, setting data standards.
- Data mapping and data modelling across the entire business.
- Manipulating and analyzing data using SQL.
- Information/data analytics for a varied range of stakeholders.
- General support around the delivery or ERP & software packages.
You will likely be in a data analyst role, working for a small - medium enterprise. You should be passionate about working with data and looking at what data can do for a business. You should enjoy an environment that can be fast paced, but that also offers great work-life balance.
You should have most, if not all of the below:
- An advanced level of knowledge and experience with SQL - extracting and manipulating data.
- Extensive experience with data migration, ETL, and data integration work.
- Knowledge of BI tools and knowledge of data warehousing.
- Experience in a small team, experience analyzing an entire organizations data.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week or call 03 9691 3661.