Customer Support - IT entry
$40000 - 50000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
9 April 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a leading MDM & EMM specialist based in the Inner North of Melbourne are after a recent IT graduate to join their customer support team. This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter to work for a growing company, with the opportunity to up-skill and have great career growth.
Your fit within the role will be dependent on your customer service experience with key responsibilities including:
- Manage inbound customer service calls with a professional manner
- Data entry
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to keep up to date with the day to day business
- Problem solving
- Support the overall administrative tasks of the business (where required)
To be successful in the role, you will be someone with customer service or administration experience and who is passionate about building relationships with others. You will also be an exceptional communicator on all levels, have a strong work ethic and the ability to work autonomously within a dynamic environment. Having a proven track record in customer service and holding a relevant IT degree will be an advantage.
This role would suit an entry level IT profile who is looking to take their first steps into employment.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic and exciting role that will give you opportunities to build meaningful relationships
- The benefit of a formal program of training and professional development.
- The support of a talented, highly energised team of professionals
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
Interested in applying? We'd like to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. Please note your application will be assessed within 3 working days in which we will only get in touch with shortlisted applicants.
Only applicants eligible to work full time in Australia will be considered.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631