Customer Service/Administrator | St Kilda Road
$26 - 30 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 13, 2018
This international Freight and Shipping organisation is growing its Melbourne operations and is seeking and experienced Customer Service Administrator to join the team on a temporary to permanent basis. Based in Melbourne's inner suburbs.
This temporary to permanent opportunity will report into the General Manager, some of the duties and responsibilities for this position include;
- Constant communication with a range of internal and external stakeholders via both phone and email
- Ensure all fright documentation is accurate for shipments and entered correctly into the systems
- Ensure all documentation is compliant with Australian Laws and port policies
- Follow up with all requests and queries in an efficient and effective manner
- Ad hoc administration tasks as and when required
You will be an experienced Administrator
You will have strong Customer Service Experience
You will be a strong communicator and have the ability to adapt to changing situations.
You will have a resilient and willing to learn attitude
You will have the ability to work autonomously and manage time effectively.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010498378BB