Customer Service Manager - Permanent! ASAP Start!
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 26 May 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 103601TG
Job Classification : Administration & Office
My client launches and operates online retail businesses specializing in women's wear and pleasure products. They have businesses in Australia, USA & NZ and are about to launch in the UK.
The company's management is credited with being part of the growth of some of Australia's most successful online and digital companies including bikeexchange.com.au, realestate.com.au, iSelect.com.au and Google.
Excellent customer service is critical and important to our business; they pride themselves in being the best in customer service. They are looking for a like-minded person who is able to lead our support team to deliver exceptional customer service. As the Customer Service Manager, you will be responsible for managing 4-5 staff, ensuring the department is running smoothly and efficiently and upholding our very high standards of customer service.
* Growing and developing our established team of Customer Service Operators
* Demonstrate and initiate strong leadership and maintain superior customer service values
* Managing all inbound & outbound customer queries via email, phone & live chat
* Support all customer service administration duties
* Review and implement process to improve customer service
* Testing of our online stores & in-house systems here related to customer service/experience
* Working closely with other departments to continuously improve the customer experience
* Prepare & present weekly management reports including KPI performances
This role is Monday to Friday - 8.30 to 5.30pm. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be a part of the monthly bonus structure for achieving targets.
This position requires someone who has a great personality and work ethic, exceptional communication skills and has the ability to lead by example. You must be a 100% comfortable with line of product! This is a professional organisation with huge amounts of growth on the horizon.
Proven experience within customer service is a must and exposure working for an online business will be highly advantageous, along with proven management experience.
You will be driving a small team whilst working with management in building the business.
Only super stars apply!
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred. For any further questions please contact Tara Goss on 03 9691 3663.
Job Reference No:103601TG
140 William Street