Customer Service Agent - Front Office
$25.00 - 26 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
13 June 2019
Our client is publishing firm located in South Melbourne. Looking for a focused and experienced Customer Service Agent to join their dedicated team. Great culture and benefits. Our client sets the bar high higher to achieve the best possible outcomes for our customers by putting learning first!
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong customer service values to utilise their experience to provide phone and e-mail-based customer service. The successful applicant will be technically savvy, enjoy liaising with customers and have a friendly but confident manner.
- Provide "one-stop" assistance to customers
- Provide optimum level of support to all customers
- Troubleshoot and resolve print and digital product queries
- Provide first-tier digital support
- Navigate various programs / platforms to resolve issues
Skills / Attributes:
- Friendly, transparent, and proactive communication
- Experience in a similar environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills and values
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Analytical thinking to effectively troubleshoot computer-related problems
- Ability to guide customers through various company websites
- Ability to assist customers in technical issues and concerns
- Working knowledge of major browsers
- Problem-solving abilities; questioning the status quo and taking calculated risks to meet customers' needs
**The position operates on a 37.5-hour week rostered between the hours of 7.00am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, when the customer service department is operational. A Police Check is required for this position. **
- You will be a team player for a tight-knit team.
- You will be a tenacious "go-getter" who is keen to develop their career and has an understanding of what areas they need to develop in.
- You will be comfortable taking on and giving feedback.
- This is not a traditional call centre environment; you will be able to self-manage effectively and work autonomously.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0011020589TG
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631