$60,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
2 September 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary credit and collections skills. Our client is well established organization offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced and dynamic credit team. You will report to the Credit Team Leader with this role ideally suiting a candidate who has strong communication skills.
The responsibilities of the successful Credit Officer will include:
- Following up all overdue accounts
- Following up all current accounts
- Customer account reconciliations
- Customer account management
- Credit assessment of accounts
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631