$80000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
21 March 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Credit management skills. Our client is a rapidly growing organization offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced and dynamic credit team. You will report to the Finance Manager with this role ideally suiting a candidate who has strong managements skills.
The responsibilities of the successful Credit Controller will include:
- End to End Accounts Receivable
- A hands-on approach to credit management
- Relationship management with collection agencies
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive relationships
- Ability to manage and work as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Previous experience with ERP systems
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 06810-0010465330CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631