Credit and Collections Officer
$30 - 30 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 July 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client are an industry leading organisation who are growing rapidly and looking to hire additional staff as a result. They have offices which are easily reachable by public transport.
This is a Credit/Collections focused position with a growing organisation. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager, your duties will involve:
- Daily commercial collection calls to resolve outstanding payment issues
- Work with customers to negotiate payment plans and next steps
- Generation of invoices
- Allocation of incoming payments
- Dispute resolution
This is initially a contract role and will commence quickly but it has scope for permanency.
We are seeking applicants who meet the following criteria:
- Proven track record in a Credit Control/Collections focused position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Available to start quickly
- Proactive attitude and comfortable being on the phone.
Please apply now as this role will commence in late July.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631