$50,000.00 - $80,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
29 July 2019
Finance and accounting
If you are passionate about playing a key role in the success of a respected industry leader, we want to hear from you. Our client is experiencing continued growth, and your exceptional talent as a Junior Compliance Analyst is needed to round out an already brilliant team. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set, enjoy a clear career path and share a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance.
Part of a small but growing team working in this fintec business you will be a valuable member of the team ensuring compliance is maintained.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related field.
- Experience spanning at least 3 years in a similar compliance role.
- Impressive organisational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently and prioritise tasks.
- Brilliant communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Exceptional social skills to liaise with a range of internal and external partners.
- Extraordinary client focus.
- Natural leadership ability to motivate and inspire a diverse team.
You have a strong, professional work ethic and the dedication to see tasks through to completion. Your creative flair combined with impressive business know-how lets you develop innovative solutions and fresh strategies to boost efficiency and underpin business growth. You thrive in a highly energised working environment and inspire those around you to achieve excellence.
What's on offer?
- A brilliant opportunity to expand your skill set and fast track your career with a dynamic, growthfocused
- Ongoing professional development, a program of formal training and tailored mentoring.
- An exciting role where no two days are ever the same.
- A dynamic and energetic workplace.
- A company that promotes on merit and champions work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631