$90000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Sick of your stuffy suit and tie? Coffee running through your veins?
If you are looking for a Company Accountant role but one that allows you to combine you love of coffee and food then this role will be right up your alley.
Our client is a rapidly growing coffee brand in Melbourne that is looking for a hands on Company Accountant to assist in taking the company to new heights.
Leveraging on the amazing efforts this company has already made, the Company Accountant will be responsible for managing a team of finance professionals to ensure that the company can focus on what it does best.
If you are sick of your stuffy office work and looking to apply your financial and your managerial skills to something you can see, smell and touch then have this might be worth considering.
Based out of the inner suburbs in Melbourne, this trendy work environment will allow you to finally lose that tie and show a bit of personality at work.
Are you looking for an opportunity to progress your career as a Company Accountant in a role that will challenge and energise you? If that sounds familiar, we want to hear from you.
The finance manager in this role will take charge of managing the end to end accounting process and be constantly seeking to improve processes to add value to the business.
As the business gets set for some very impressive growth, a Company Accountant who is up for a challenge is required to manage the finance team, improve processes and work directly with the business owner to ensure that sustainable growth continues.
As Company Accountant you will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy, reliability and integrity of the company's results. Draw on your hardworking experience to implement continuous improvement in internal controls, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and company policies and procedures. You will oversee the efficient working of A/P and A/R functions, and managing tax resourcing in collaboration with third party tax consultants. Let your leadership skills shine as you coach, mentor and recruit for your highly talented team.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Accounting, Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
- Professional certification in accounting - CA or CPA.
- Excellent experience spanning at least 5 years.
- Natural talent for people leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on relationships.
- Forward-thinking ability to work under pressure and with deadlines.
- Able to resolve problems and conflicts and a professional and tactful manner.
- Exceptionally high level of honesty, integrity, commitment and responsibility.
By now in your career you have developed an ambitious track record to date and now you are ready to extend your skill set and take your career to the next level. You have a passion for continuous improvement, and have the creative flair to suggest innovations and improvements to underpin business growth. Your knowledge of compliance requirements is outstanding, and you combine this with impressive technical skills to ensure prompt, accurate reporting and outstanding financial management in a fast-paced environment.
Aside from having exceptional technical skills, the owner of this business really wants to find someone who loves this industry. He is an impressive entrepreneur in the industry and so if you eat, sleep and dream about counting beans of the coffee variety then make yourself known! Working directly with an industry pioneer in such an exciting environment isn't an opportunity that comes along all that often.
What's on offer?
- An extraordinary opportunity to share in the growth of a dynamic business.
- The chance to expand your skill set through ongoing projects and formal professional development.
- A fast-paced workplace that will energise and inspire you.
- The support of a committed and motivated team comprising some of the best in the business.
- An employer who fosters work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
Reference No: 06810-0010942104JP
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631