Commercial Finance Manager
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
17 May 2019
Finance and accounting
My client are a dynamic FMCG business comprising a variety of business lines within the fast moving good industry, due to continued growth the business is looking for a commercial finance manager who can act as a key point of contact for finance and non financial stakeholders within the business, driving improvements in commercial efficiencies and financial processes
As Commercial Finance Manager the incumbent will work closely with the CFO, directors and operational stakeholders while leading a team of business analysts.
- Leading the execution of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process.
- Analysing operating results, presenting to board and analysing operational performance
- Make suggestions and recommendations for cost reduction and profit improvement
- Lead the execution of the strategic planning process
- Business Partner with a variety of senior operational stakeholders
- Assist in the implementation of best practice of month end management
- Offer detailed understanding of variance analysis to board across the group function
- Experience is a senior business partnering capacity
- Advanced excel and an ability to harmonies the group BI tool will be advantageous
- Prior experience to a group reporting structure
- A drive to work in a fast moving environment
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631