Commercial Analyst / Modeller
$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
6 June 2019
Our client is one of Australia's most renowned brands with expanding overseas activities, with hundreds of thousands of subscriptions in Australia and across the globe.
They are currently looking for an intelligent and experienced modeller to join the business, initially on a 6-month contract, but with an option to join the business in the long run, due to the size of the business and the scope of the projects.
Due to continuous growth and a team that is constantly developing there is an opportunity for a new member to join the commercial team. Directly reporting into the head of commercial, this role will focus on providing an insight on the organisation's operational performance and participate in ad hoc project work.
- Ability to build and own complex models, scenario's, sensitivity analysis, margin analysis
- A consulting skillset to define the questions that need to be answered, to describe problem statements
- Experience with other models such as pricing models, RFQ's, tenders
- Ability to present and explain analysis at an Executive level
- Ideally a Big 4 or similar background
- Ideally experience surround major revenue and pricing initiatives in a retail business
- Ideally two weeks' notice or less
- A CA/CPA or CFA qualification
- Exceptional Excel skills
- Ideally experience with other data visualization software
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631