$110000 - 130000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
15 March 2019
IT and technology
Our client is a highly successful industry leader looking for your extraordinary skill as a Cloud Engineer. This exciting role could be the ideal opportunity to demonstrate your creativity and technical expertise with the opportunity for rapid career advancement.
This dynamic role will see you responsible for crafting, maintaining, and supporting the company's cloud-based production environment. You will be involved from the beginning of the development cycle in planning and delivering infrastructure as needed through the SDLC. Bring your outstanding technical knowledge as you help with continuous integration, deployment and security, and develop and lead mobile applications.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- Detailed experience within both Azure and AWS
- At least 3 years' experience in a production environment.
- Brilliant knowledge of hardware or software based firewalls, load balancers, and proxy servers.
- Impressive knowledge in scripting languages and ability to script using Powershell
- Experience with intrusion detection systems and network and server security hardening.
You have the technical know-how and creative flair to build solutions and provide support in both an AWS or Azure environement. Your uncommon communication skills let you explain complex concepts to non-IT colleagues, and you have a brilliant collaborative approach, fitting seamlessly into a team but also having the motivation and time management skills to work independently.
Please send your resume to us by clicking the "Apply Now" button. Resumes in MS Word format are preferred.
Job Reference No: 06810-0010800576FH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631