Client Services Manager
$70000 - 80000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Administration & Office
Working within the Healthcare Services sector, you will be an integral part of the business as you will be managing a team of Client Services Coordinators. This organisation prides themselves on their ability to provide excellent care tailored for their clients and the development of their staff.
Reporting to the Managing Director, your role is crucial in the smooth day-to-day operations and coordination. This role would require for you to lead by example and quick thinking. Some of your kery duties include:
- Act as am escalation point within the business to seek solution
- Provide advice, supervised, and offer support and suggestions on how to sole difficult cases
- Oversee the training and monitor team members closely
- Report all concerns to the Managing Director
- Recognise team development and growth and distribution of responsibilities accordingly
- Swift coordination of staff and clients
- Other ad hoc duties as require
To be successful in this role, you are proactive, calm under pressure and take pride in your ability to provide excellent customer service. You approach each challenge with an optimistic outlook and can quickly apply your problem solving and project management experience. Experience in Healthcare would be advantageous.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 63.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No. 0421181ABP
Applications in MS Word format is preferred.