$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
27 May 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client, based within the healthcare sector, is currently recruiting for a new business analyst for their finance team following the promotion of a fellow team member.
The organisation is based in Melbourne's inner suburbs and is part of a wider group that does some great work strengthening the communities they work within. They are now looking to recruit an experienced business analyst who is confident in analysing key business cases and providing commentary to senior business directors.
Reporting to the Financial planning and analysis manager, you will play an integral one in helping assess the feasibility of business cases and reporting the findings to senior stakeholders within the business. You will also conduct tender evaluations and costings reports to help define the direction of the business. You will essentially be a trusted advisor of the business units and advise the senior leadership team and have displayed these characteristics in your previous roles.
You will also:
- Undertake business analysis and complete financial performance results
- Monitor and analyse current financial performance versus expected targets
- Participate during tender process and complete evaluation
- Assist in providing financial management advice by standardising financial processes and assisting in setting clear financial direction and planning within the division
- Participate in annual audit and internal audit activities
- Participate and contribute towards finance business plans
- Extensive knowledge of budget development, forecasting, costing analysis and reporting
You will be a confident person who is able to deal with senior business stakeholders on a daily basis. Strong communication skills is an essential component of this role as, not alone will you be providing analysis and commentary, you will need to present your findings to various directors across the business.
You will also have the following key skills and qualifications:
- Degree in accounting (essential)
- CA/CPA qualification (desirable)
- Background in a similar role within healthcare sector (desirable)
- Highly analytical skill set
- Strong computer literacy - excel and Microsoft office
- Confident presenter, consultant and negotiator
- Customer focused service delivery
- Commitment to ongoing learning
If this sounds like a role that fits your skill set, experience and aligns with your career goals then please apply today.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010994772AH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631