$45 - 50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 March 2019
This Not-For-Profit organisation is one of Australia's largest service providers in its kind. Their evidence-based approach focusses on innovation and the continuous improvement of services. This makes the organisation well appreciated by both clients and business partners such as hospitals and universities. To ensure a great work environment, our client prioritises a positive work culture and a fostering environment or learning and innovation.
There are additional benefits of working with this organisation including salary sacrifice, flexible working hours and additional leave.
Due to continuous growth and a team that is constantly developing there is an opportunity for a new member to join the finance team. This role will focus on providing an insight on the organisations operational performance and participate in ad hoc project work:
- Management reporting: Using best practice methodologies, prepare monthly management accounts and reports for various levels of management
- Undertake commercial and business analysis to support decision making
- Assist with the review and development of budgeting and forecasting models and templates to ensure relevant and required information is accurate and clearly presented
- Work in partnership with business stakeholders to influence decision making by identifying opportunities and contributing to the development of solutions
- Provide balanced, objective, accurate and consistent information to assist stakeholders to understand issues, alternatives, opportunities and/or solutions
- In building models and reports in Technology One, demonstrate Efficiency, Precision, Effectiveness and Integrity
- Preparing scenarios and models for the depiction of feasibility of projects
- Strategic planning around processes and effectiveness
- Streamlining the organisational practices
This is a great opportunity for an individual who views this temporary role as an opportunity to develop their career and analytical skills base. This is a key time to be part of our client's growth strategy and has a high chance of becoming a longer-term career move.
You are a qualified Business Analyst and Finance Business Partner who is keen to gain new experiences and has excellent business partnering skills. You will ideally have exposure to the NFP industry and Technology One ERP, however this is not essential. You will be a commercially driven individual with excellent communication skills, keen to find areas in which to add value both within the finance team, and across other operational areas of the business.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 9691 3666.
REF: 06810- 0010901076AQ
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: https://www.roberthalf.com.au/melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631