Business Analyst| Tech Business | $100k-$110k+Super
$100,000.00 - $110,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
25 March 2019
IT and technology
This client is an international technology business working within the insurance industry. Having gone from strength to strength in recent years this organization is investing in bleeding edge technology and in its people. The company is looking to use the momentum of its commercial success to make sure it is more efficient, effective, and ultimately delivering an even higher standard of products and service to its customers.
The Business Analyst role has multiple key mandates: document & refine processes, scope requirements for multiple projects, drive process improvements and improve Agile capability. You will need to manage business and technical stakeholders and have great written and verbal communication skills.
This business suits people who are highly positive, driven and energetic in a fast-paced and challenging working environment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating user stories, sprint planning, running retrospectives and managing the product backlog using Atlassian tools.
- Improving Agile capability, easing the flow of communication between development, UX, QA and key business stakeholders.
- Eliciting requirements, understanding complex customer needs and running workshops with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the testing team and UAT process, wearing more than one hat where necessary to ensure great product build and delivery.
You will be an energetic and driven individual and must be highly effective when it comes to both written and verbal communication. You should be looking for a company in which you can thrive and impact change at an organisational level.
The successful candidate is likely to have most or all of the experience below:
- Working within an Agile setup in the role of a BA/Scrum master.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, experience creating an excellent standard of documentation/user stories.
- Proficiency in the use of Atlassian tools such as Jira and Confluence, to manage the product backlog.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661 quoting the job title and reference number.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631