Business Analyst | Inner East| $100-110k+Super
$100000 - 110000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
IT & Technology
This global business managed to be both a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and somewhere that offers great work-life balance. This is a complex organization with a diverse product offering that has both large and small customers in a vast range of industries. The business is a market leader in its field, but it isn't complacent, and is a business which encourages continuous improvement and innovation.
You will be a key linchpin between software engineers, product owners, content managers, project managers, delivery managers and a number of key internal and external business stakeholders. You will need to have an affinity with technology and feel comfortable running your own technical analysis. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people, and will also be key to driving workshops and acting as a catalyst for the teams ideas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive high levels of communication and transparency between teams and team members.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve delivery capability.
- Manage the technical design process to identify and solve business issues.
- Contribute to the evolution of software systems applications and architectures.
- Create functional and technical specifications, act as a conduit between the business and the development teams.
You will be a BA who has excellent communication and strong technology skills. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted enterprise environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team. You should also enjoy your work, and thrive in a team of passionate professionals.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- SQL analysis and query writing.
- Experience engaging with technical and business stakeholders.
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne