Bookkeeper | Part-Time
$65000 - 70000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
7 April 2019
Finance and accounting
Our client is an exciting property group looking for your exceptional skills as a Bookkeeper. This brilliant role is very involved and will bring new challenges and rewards each day as you assist with the monthly Reconciliations, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll processing, Superannuation and Work Cover. This company offers you a multi-faceted, opportunity to expand your skill set in an environment where effort and excellence are rewarded.
Your special accounting skills will see you involved in everything from performing Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations, to assisting with the Payroll processing including Periodic Salary Payments and monthly Commission Payments.
Your Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in Accounting or related field.
- At least two years of exceptional Accounting experience.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Brilliant organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, multitask and meet deadlines
What's on offer?
- An outstanding opportunity for a self-starter to reach their full potential in a dynamic and exciting workplace.
- The support of a highly professional team.
- A fast-paced work environment
- A forward-thinking company that encourages work-life balance.
If you are looking for a Part-Time Bookkeeper role with a great culture and provides you with variety, then apply today!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3631.
Job Reference - 06810-0010562480CF
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631