Billings Officer | Health | Inner Suburbs
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 05 July 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 9337767LH
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Billings Officer to join an established team, working in a fast paced environment in the Healthcare industry, based in the inner suburbs.
Reporting to the Billings Team Leader, the Billings Officer will be working with a large number of Australian and overseas health insurers. The main responsibilities of the Billings Officer will include:
- Dealing with both individuals and insurance companies to process overdue invoices
- Working with Australian health insurers such as Medicare, Australian Unity and Bupa
- Working with overseas health insurers such as Prudential and Allianz
- Liaising with insurers and procuring documents needed for payment
- Liaising with patients to procure same for insurers
- Dealing with debt collection agencies, finance staff, and medical staff to provide a solution
- Ad hoc tasks in line with the requirements of the Billings team
You will be an experienced and self-motivated Billings Officer with Health industry experience who can hit the ground running and work effectively as part of a team. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. Overseas portfolio experience would be advantageous.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as this week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference Number: 9337767LH
140 William Street