Billings & Collections Manager
$100,000.00 - $101,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 July 2019
Finance and accounting
We are looking for your extraordinary Billings & Collections management skills. Our client is a reputable organization offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will enjoy reaching your full potential as an integral member of a fast-paced and dynamic revenue team. You will report to the General Manager with this role ideally suiting a candidate who has strong communication and management skills.
The responsibilities of the successful applicant will include:
- Oversight of the recognition and capture of all Revenue & Billings
- Management of Revenue Collections & Debtors
- Managing and Training of Billing & Collections Team members
- Maintenance of database
Your Skills & Experience
- Strong experience in a similar role
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- People management experience
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a growth-focused company
- Exposure to a variety of special projects to extend your skill set
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631