BI Analyst | SSAS Expert | Health Services
$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
16 April 2019
IT and technology
This Health Services company has seen substantial growth in its business and operations units and the organization is also investing heavily in to its corporate services. The company is looking to use the momentum of its commercial success to make sure it is more efficient, effective, and ultimately delivering an even higher standard of care and service to its customers.
The business is full of passionate people who are enthusiastic about the work they do. The company has a strong focus on integrity and ethics both in the work it does and the people it employs. There is an exciting set of projects to be found here and a communicative and collaborative team culture.
Reporting to the Head of Software Development you will work closely with the development team, IT operations team, projects team and business stakeholders as the key driver of the business intelligence capability in the organization. You will play a key role in the design, planning, delivery, and management of BI projects and will take end to end ownership of how the company manages and uses its data.
The past few years have seen the business create clean data sources, create a robust data warehouse and firm up its data architecture. You will tackle varied and complex challenges in this role and will be responsible for interpreting and presenting data back to the business as well as advising how the company can continue to improve its BI strategy and operations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Report and present data, analyze data using the full breadth of SQL Analysis Services.
- Provide data driven technical solutions back to the organization to solve business problems.
- Perform data analysis on large and complex data sets, advise on the implementation of BI tools.
- Help to refine data accuracy, act as data steward, influence data governance practices.
- Design, develop and maintain ETL processes from source data to the data warehouse.
- Work with key business stakeholders to design, develop and maintain data sources (i.e. OLAP, Tableau Extract) and ensure they meet functional requirements.
You will currently be working in a Business Intelligence function and will be very comfortable with the reporting, planning and manipulation of data. You will enjoy analytics, have a passion for business intelligence, and a desire to grow your current knowledge base and skill set.
You must have a very strong understanding of SSAS and currently be in a role where you are using SQL Analysis services and building OLAP cubes.
You will be looking for a business of middling maturity where you can make a noticeable impact. You will have great
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Proven development experience with SSAS.
- Solid understanding of Datawarehouse Modelling and Architecture & of data visualization tools.
- Acting as a data integration subject matter expert - review solution design to ensure alignment to architecture framework and provide the best possible outcome for the business.
- Improving business processes and procedures, particularly how software is used within the organization.
- Experience across a range of BI tools and their application in business process re-engineering and model analysis.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week. Alternatively, please give me a call directly on 03 9691 3661, quoting the reference number and job title.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services:
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631