Automation Tester | Competitive rates | Inner suburbs
$550 - 650 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
September 3, 2018
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working with a technology company based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs. This role is for an Automation Tester, who will be responsible for building out a complex automation suite.
This is an Automation Tester role where you will be responsible for automating test environments using tools like Selenium, TestComplete, SoapUI and TestNG. You will help to increase test coverage of a suite of critical projects, by working to define additional test cases alongside developers and other technical members of the team.
This role will provide critical experience in the world of Automation Testing, where you'll be onboarded as a contractor for the period of 12-months initially.
We are looking for a capable Automation Tester to join this team, ideally you will have the following experience;
- A tertiary level IT programming qualification
- Minimum 3 years' relevant commercial experience in Test Automation / Automated Testing
- Some programming language experience in C# or another C-based language (Java, C++ etc.)
- Experience with HP Quality Centre
- Experience with Selenium, TestComplete, Git and SQLServer
- Experience in the development of SQL scripts
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, the ability to speak to different people from business
- The ability to work effectively within a large organisation
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, e-mail Sam at [email protected]