Assistant Accountant | Temp - Perm | $32.50 - $35ph | ASAP
$32.50 - 35.00 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
July 3, 2018
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an up and coming, eager and motivated individual to join a fantastic client whose internal culture is highly regarded. The company has a strong ethical standpoint and continues to experience growth within Melbourne. This is an incredible opportunity for an up and coming accounting professional to add lasting value in a role that will be challenging, rewarding and provide development opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager your duties will include:
* Managing month end process
* Reviewing inputs to financial information for accuracy
* Performing all bank reconciliations
* Responsible for the creation of journals and amendments of documentation
* Assistance in maintaining the accuracy and reliability of financial information
* Responsible for invoice claiming of programs
* Reconciliations of programs
* Ad hoc duties
* Dealing with non-financial stakeholders
To be successful, you will be an accounting professional with a minimum of 3 years' experience. An individual who is keen, eager, fast at learning and looking to excel in their future within accounting is essential for the culture of this organisation. Previous experience with large ERP systems will be beneficial to your application.
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference Number: 06810-0010519894CW