Assistant Accountant | 6 month FTC
$27.00 - $28.50 / hour
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
7 June 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an up and coming Assistant Accountant who has a maximum of 3 years expereince. This role is joining a well known Australian organisation and is a perfect role for someone who is passionate about sport.
This role will be a hybrid blend of manual transactional duties, business partnering, budgeting and forecasting. The successful candidate will join a wider finance team of 10 people, have excellent support with a fantastic onboarding procedure. This role is for a go-getter, someone who is flexible, willing to learn and demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant and Financial Controller:
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Assisting with month end accounting (journals, reports, spreadsheets, reconciliations)
- Review and analyse specified monthly department reports for discussion in monthly meetings
- Assist with the preparation of Budgets & Forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of Monthly Management Reports including variance analysis
- Maintaining the Club's fixed asset register
- Working with internal and external stakeholders
- Finance Business Partnering duties
- Ad hoc duties as required
To be successful, you will be a driven individual, confident in your ability to learn and develop your skills in a role that will be quite challenging.
Previous experience using large ERP systems would be a major advantage!
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button.
Job Reference: 06810-0011016459RB
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631