Android Developer | Urgent! | Inner Suburbs
$350 - 450 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
2 May 2019
IT and technology
Robert Half Technology are working alongside a market leading firm seeking an Android Developer to assist with a mission critical project. This company based in the Inner East suburbs are offering a challenging and rewarding project to work on.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Android Developer will work closely with the mobile development team to be involved in Native Script Development building from mobile application wireframes.
It is important for the candidate to be comfortable working in a team environment as well as independently.
This is an Android Developer role so it's imperative that you have worked in a similar capacity and it would be ideal if you have had experience working in smaller development teams.
To succeed within this role you need to be able to demonstrate a high amount of experience in Android and mobile development.
Key Skills & Criteria:
· At least 2 years' experience working as an Android Developer
· Experience working in a highly agile environment
· Tertiary qualification in information technology
· Excellent commination skills
· Proven track record designing and developing Android Applications (with examples)
· Experience with Android SDK
· Angular JS experience
· Native Script Development
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631