Agile IT Project Manager
$500 - 700 / day
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
My client is a leading property and entertainment business. The organisation is now entering a highly project-centric time and is looking for a talented agile Project Manager to deliver against some challenging timescales.
Reporting directly into the GM of Technology, you will carry full responsibility for driving several digital projects from beginning to end. The position will involve facilitating and driving communication between vendors and internal stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing end to end delivery of software solutions.
- Driving project delivery in a fast, efficient and organized manner.
- Creating and executing project plans.
- Managing day-to-day operational aspects of projects (cost, time, scope, risk).
- Providing important information to key stakeholders & managing competing priorities.
- Working as a linchpin between technology, project and business stakeholders.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, and key relationships to deliver successful business outcomes.
You will be a Project Manager or Iteration Manager, looking for to the next contract. You will have experience managing multiple projects at once, and have some understanding of the software build process and of Agile methodology. Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects in a fast paced environment.
- Front end UI design experience
- Confidence engaging with software developers, team leads and the wider business.
- Delivery of software orientated projects in an Agile environment.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile project delivery methods.
In addition you will have an IT/Business degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne