Agile Business Analyst | Product Company| $100-110k+Super
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Reference : 10106763BP
Job Classification : IT & Technology
This business has an enthusiastic and driven technology team who build great product and offer innovative services to a big range of clients. This organisation prides itself on its use of best of breed technologies, its big data analysis and the customer experience they deliver. Established in the early 2000's this organisation has around 80 people globally and has undertaken controlled growth that has allowed it both to invest in its people and solutions even as the business expands internationally.
You will be a key linchpin between software engineers, product owners, clients and a number of key internal business orientated stakeholders. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people, and will also be key to driving workshops and acting as a catalyst for the teams ideas.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drive high levels of communication and transparency between teams and team members.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
- Manage the technical design process to identify and solve business issues.
- Create user stories, process flows & wireframes, to effectively outline and communicate ideas.
- Balance clients, budgets, needs, constraints, relationships and outcomes.
You will be an Agile BA who has excellent communication and an affinity with the SDLC. You will enjoy servicing the needs of a range of stakeholders in a multifaceted small-medium environment. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who can work autonomously and as part of a close-knit team.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Confidence in engaging with and managing client interactions at all levels.
- An adaptive and innovative approach to rapidly changing needs and circumstances.
- Solid experience as a BA/Iteration Manager/Consultant in an Agile set-up.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street