Agile Business Analyst | Exciting Start Up
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 01 June 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Reference : 08947DB
Job Classification : Project Consulting
This start-up company is seeking the services of an Agile Business Analyst to join their team for several projects. The company specialises in building technology solutions across web, mobile and cloud technologies for organisations across several sectors including NFP, healthcare and travel.
This position is an integral role in a software delivery team. You will be working with developers and testers, and acting as a key linchpin between the team and a number of key internal and external stakeholders. Great interpersonal skill, enthusiasm and drive will go a long way to seeing you effectively communicate with a wide variety of people.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing a large number of concurrent projects and tasks.
- Understanding business priorities and determining business value through "as is" and "to be" modelling.
- Maintaining a product roadmap showing major initiatives for each core application.
- Documenting requirements including narratives, diagrams, use cases, user stories, UI designs, or process specifications.
- High level requirements planning and capture, review and approval for functional and non-functional domains.
- Applying a critical eye to user interface design and consider user experience with developed systems.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
- Identifying risks, issues and impact.
- Ensuring quality is achieved for delivered projects, including facilitation/execution of User Acceptance Testing.
You will be an Agile Business Analyst who has excellent communication and an affinity with technology. You should be an excellent problem solver with exceptional analytical skills who must work autonomously and be self-motivated.
Your experience will also include:
- Experience working with multiple projects which have a high-level of complexity.
- Experience working in a flat structure, fast paced environment.
- Exposure to the full SDLC & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven Agile/scrum experience.
- An IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now for a call back this week.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street