Agile Business Analyst | Established Start-Up
$80000 - 100000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
19 March 2019
IT and technology
This is a five year old start-up which uses cutting-edge technology to deliver real life solutions. The organisation has moved forward in leaps and bounds since its inception. Already delivering commercially successful product and services, this business is looking to further develop its product portfolio and to uplift its internal capabilities
This business analyst role reports directly to CIO and will see you play an integral role in this small, dynamic team. You will be a key influencer when it comes to how the business build and deliver product and will work in conduit with the Iteration Manager to ensure smooth delivery. Due to start-up nature of the business you will need a flexible approach to your role, and you should enjoy fulfilling the full spectrum of BA functions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the technical design process and help to create awesome product.
- Elicit requirements from a diverse and interesting stakeholder group.
- Create BRDs, functional and technical specs' and aid with UAT.
- Collaborate with your team and the wider business to improve agile capability.
- Create user stories, process flows & wireframes, to effectively outline and communicate ideas.
You will be an Agile BA who has excellent communication skills and an affinity with software product development. You will be a dynamic and hard-working person, with an appetite to make an impact in an evolving business. You should be committed to providing great software documentation and be passionate about establishing BA best practices.
Your experience and skills should include most, if not all:
- Solid experience as a BA in an Agile set-up.
- Good strength and depth in requirements gathering and workshop facilitation.
- Ability to create great, fit to purpose, software documentation.
- Exposure to the full SDLC, & the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders.
In addition you will have an IT degree or other relevant technical/project/delivery qualifications. The role also requires the ability to prioritize your work and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you then click on the apply button now or call 03 9691 3661.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631