$55,000.00 - $65,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
24 May 2019
Our client is a global leading service organisation based in Port Melbourne who are looking to add an experienced administrator to their growing Australian operations.
Reporting into the Branch Manager, as the Senior Administrator your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Supplying customers with reports as requested, as well as managing & issuing invoices for maintenance and service agreements.
- Support the wider team with customer correspondence
- Build and maintain good relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Create purchase orders for quotations
- Assist Branch manager with a range of administrative duties
- Up to 6 weeks of Annual Leave
- You will be an experienced administrator with at least 3 years' experience
- You will have experience using SAP or a similar system
- You will ideally have experience in the Service industry
- You will use your initiative in all aspects of your work
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 3663.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Job Reference No: 06810-0010929413RD
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631