Accounts Receivable Team Leader
$80000 - 85000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
20 August 2018
Finance and accounting
Our client, a recognisable organisation in the health sector are looking for an experienced hands-on Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join their Finance team. You will have at least five years' Accounts Receivable experience in a high-volume environment and at least one years' previous experience managing others.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Team Leader will include:
- Lead and manage the Accounts Receivable team
- Monitor and maintain customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Input and process journal entries
- Assist with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
- Assist in the preparation of annual financial statements and audit
- Contribute towards process improvement
You will have previous experience in the health sector and be a self-motivated and a strong, resilient leader who can work well within a close-knit team environment. You will have excellent oral and written communication skills and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. You must have a pro-active approach to work and be passionate about process improvement.
While not mandatory, previous experience with Great Plains and Eclipse would be advantageous for this role.
There is currently a vacancy in this position and interviews are be conducted as early as next week, please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No. 06810-0010292674LH
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631