Accounts Receivable Supervisor | 12 month contract
$70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
6 August 2019
Finance and accounting
Robert Half is currently recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join a growing organisation based on the city fringe. Utilise your leadership skills and end to end AR knowledge in this contract to permanent role.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties will include:
* Managing a team of 5 AR Officers
* Ensure practice in debt collection is adopted by the team
* Allocating and overseeing the teams work
* Ensuring debt is reduced and weekly/ monthly targets are met
* Implementing policy and procedural improvements
* Monthly debtor reporting for management
* Develop Internal control and AR objectives
* Managing escalations and disputes
* General ledger reconciliations
* Project work and ad-hoc duties as re quested by management
To be successful, you will have a proven Accounts Receivable background as either a Supervisor or AR Senior/2ic. You will have excellent communication/ interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic and results driven nature coupled with excellent system skills including intermediate/ advanced Excel (large ERP expertise essential).
Please send your resume by clicking on the apply button or for further information, contact our Melbourne office on 03 9691 36 31.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference No: 06810-0011110131LS
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
au 03 9691 3631