Accounts Receivable | Payable Officer | Construction
Location : Inner Suburbs Melbourne
Post Date : 26 June 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Job Reference : 87571SL
Job Classification : Finance & Accounting
Robert Half is recruiting for large construction company who requires an Accounts Receivable Officer on a temporary to permanent basis.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager the duties for this role will include:
* Daily Receipting and Collections
* End to end Accounts Payable
* Preparation of accounts receivable aging report
* Maintaining corporate cards, including new card applications, card cancellations, changes to card limits, and transaction disputes.
* Supplier reconciliations, invoice processing and payments, and dispute resolution
* Process intercompany invoices, including month-end reconciliations
* Other duties as requested
To be successful in this role you will have proven Accounts Receivable and Payables background with experience of large ERP systems. Strong communication skills and a hard working attitude is essential for this role.
Learn more about our Melbourne recruitment services: http://www.roberthalf.com.au/recruitment-agency-melbourne
Reference Number: 87571SL
140 William Street