Accounts Receivable Officer
$60000 - 60000 / annum
Inner Suburbs Melbourne
21 November 2018
Finance and accounting
A leading retailer located within Melbourne's inner suburb is looking for your extraordinary Accounts Receivable skills. Our client is a leading retail company offering a dynamic work environment and sought-after career development. You will be able to step in and immediately utilize your Accounts Receivable knowledge in a team-based accounting environment. You will report to the Accounting Manager and have the opportunity for personal development and career growth within this high energy department.
The responsibilities of the successful Accounts Receivable Officer will support this fresh innovative retailer will include:
- Monitoring and maintaining customer information
- Invoice production
- Receipting and allocation of payments
- Inputting and processing journal entries
- Assisting with month end close
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Monitoring customer accounts for delayed payments
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Accounting, Business, Commerce or related field.
- Strong experience in an A/R role spanning at least two years.
- Forward-thinking skills in MS Excel.
- Strong communication skills to maintain positive working relationships.
- Exposure to accounting systems.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
What's on offer?
- A dynamic role with a well-known retail brand.
- Exciting opportunities to broaden your career through ongoing training.
- Exposure to a variety of accounting functions.
- Extraordinary prospects and a real chance to take your career to the next level.
- The support of a hardworking team.
- A flexible workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
How to apply
Interested in applying? We want to hear from you! Simply, send us your resume by clicking on the apply button below. We will be conducting pre-screening telephone interviews over the course of this week.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
140 William Street
Melbourne VIC 3000 03 9691 3631